Model No. PHT-1750
Loaded with features, this economically priced portable hardness tester is capable of measuring the surface hardness of a broad variety of metals on flat and round surfaces. This portable hardness tester comes complete with the G impact device, calibrated test block and rugged carry case.
Designed to test large cast parts and those with rough surfaces:
Example: part mass should be equivalent to 1” thick of solid steel where testing.
• Load the impact body
• Place the impact body on your test piece
• Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
• Base instrument
• Impact device G (“D” PHT-1700, "DL" PHT-1740)
• Calibrated test block
• Custom carry case
• Cleaning brush
• Operation manual
• Easy to use keypad operation
• Large LCD display with back light
• Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and Shore
• Automatic mean value
• Data storage capacity
• Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
• Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
• Measuring range: 200-960 HL
• Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
• Battery type: AAA alkaline (2)
• Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
• Dimensions: 108 x 62 x 25mm
• Weight: 230 grams
NIST/ASTM certified hardness test blocks, penetrators and kits are available.