Model No. PHT-3500
State of the art, digital tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Loaded with useful functions and a built in mini-printer the PHT-3500 is clearly the industry leader for fast accurate hardness testing with advanced USB output and thermal printing capabilities.
The PHT-3500 can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
Designed to test large hard parts:
Example: Tool steel should be close to 1” thick of solid material
• Load the impact body
• Place the impact body on your test piece
• Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
• Base instrument
• Impact device D
• Calibrated test block
• Custom carry case
• Cleaning brush
• Operation manual
• Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
• Special support rings
• Mini Printer
• Easy to use keypad operation
• Auto identification of Impact Device
• Large LCD display with back light
• USB Ouput
• Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
• Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
• Battery Indicator
• Memory capacity (100 groups)
• Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
• Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
• Measuring range: 200-960 HL
• Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron,
• spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
• Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
• Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
• Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
• Weight: 245 grams
NIST/ASTM certified hardness test blocks are available.
Special Application Impact Devices
Impact Device D
Universal standard device:
Use for the majority of hardness testing assignments
Impact Device DL (not shown)
Needle front section .109” diameter x 1.96” length
Measurements in extremely confined spaces
Impact Device G
Enlarged test tip: For use on solid heavy components such as; rough castings and forgings. Brinell only.
Impact Device DC
Extremely short impact device
Used for very confined spaces such as holes, cylinders, internal measurements
Impact Device D+15
Slim front section with coil set back.
Hardness measurements in grooves, recessed surface.
Impact Device C
Reduced impact energy
For testing case hardened or thin walled components
Email : email@example.com
FB : https://www.facebook.com/vibrationservices/