Model No. PHT-1800
State of the art, digital portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Loaded with useful functions only found on high priced models the PHT-1800 portable hardness tester is clearly setting a new industry standard by being the most accurate, economically priced portable hardness tester on the market today. Fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a hand’s down winner whether you are out in the field or in the QC shop.
The PHT-1800 portable hardness tester can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
Designed to test large hard parts:
Example: Tool steel should be close to 1” thick of solid material
• Load the impact body
• Place the impact body on your test piece
• Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
• Base instrument
• Impact device D
• Calibrated test block
• Custom carry case
• Cleaning brush
• Operation manual
• Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
• Special support rings
• Easy to use keypad operation
• Auto identification of Impact Device
• Large LCD display with back light
• USB Ouput
• Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
• Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
• Battery Indicator
• Memory capacity (100 groups)
• Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
• Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
• Measuring range: 200-960 HL
• Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron,
• spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
• Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
• Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
• Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
• Weight: 245 grams
NIST/ASTM certified hardness test blocks are available.
Special Application Impact Devices
Impact Device D
Universal standard device:
Use for the majority of hardness testing assignments
Impact Device DL (not shown)
Needle front section .109” diameter x 1.96” length
Measurements in extremely confined spaces
Impact Device G
Enlarged test tip: For use on solid heavy components such as; rough castings and forgings. Brinell only.
Impact Device DC
Extremely short impact device
Used for very confined spaces such as holes, cylinders, internal measurements
Impact Device D+15
Slim front section with coil set back.
Hardness measurements in grooves, recessed surface.
Impact Device C
Reduced impact energy
For testing case hardened or thin walled components
Impact Device Specifications for PHT-1800
Email : email@example.com
FB : https://www.facebook.com/vibrationservices/