USB or Ethernet multifunction DAQ device with 14 analog inputs (16- to 18- bit), 2 analog outputs (12-bit), 23 digital I/O, and up to 10 digital counters/timers.
Multifunction DAQ with WiFi, Ethernet, and USB
Choose the T7 family for ultimate flexibility. With 16-bit to 24-bit analog inputs, the option to use USB, Ethernet, or WiFi, and numerous built-in firmware features, the T7 can help you accomplish nearly any data acquisition need.
It's great for acquiring signals from virtually any kind of sensor, and can serve that sensor data out through any of its 3 communication interfaces. With instrumentation amplified inputs, software selectable gain settings, dozens of digital I/O features, and a Modbus TCP front-end, the T7 is our most versatile multifunction DAQ platform. Common applications include laboratory research, industrial control and monitoring, automated testing, and prototype development. Additionally, T7 devices are capable of stand-alone operation by running Lua scripts.
- 14 Analog Inputs built in (16-24 Bits Depending on Speed & Device Type)
- Expand to 84 analog inputs with Mux80 add-on
- T7: 16-bit high-speed ADC (up to 100k samples/s)
- T7-Pro: 24-bit low-speed ADC (resolution as low as 1uV noise-free)
- Software Configurable Resolution Settings
- Single-Ended Inputs (14) or Differential Inputs (7)Analog input ranges: ±10V, ±1V, ±0.1V and ±0.01V
- All analog input features are software programmable by configuring the Analog Input Registers
- High speed sampling configurable by using Stream Mode. Speeds up to 100kS/s
- Low Latency Sampling and Control (less than 1ms) is made easy with Command-Response Modbus messages
- Easy integration with sensors like thermocouples, load cells, bridges, and more ...
- 2 analog outputs (12-bit, 0-5V)
- Waveform generation via Stream Out
- Integrated LJTick-DAC support for multiple +/-10V outputs
Fixed Current Outputs
- 23 Digital I/O
- Supports SPI, I2C, and more... (Master Only)
- 5 PWM Outputs with individual phase control
- 5 Pulse Outputs with configurable number, frequency, and width
- 2 Frequency Inputs returning both frequency and period
- 2 Pulse Width Inputs measuring time spent high and low as well as duty cycle
- 2 Line-to-Line Inputs measuring the time between edges on 2 different lines
- 4 High-Speed Counters
- 6 Software Counters with debounce capabilities
- 3 Pairs of Quadrature Inputs
- Many of these DIO Extended Features share pins and cannot be used at the same time. See the DIO Extended Features section of the T7's datasheet
- 802.11b/g WiFi (T7-Pro only)
- Capable of stand-alone operation by running Lua Scripts
- Built-In CJC Temperature Sensor for easy thermocouple temperature readings
- Watchdog system
- Field Upgradable Firmware
- Programmable Startup Defaults
- Industrial temperature range (-40 to +85C)
- For more information please visit the hardware overview section of the T7's datasheet
More technical specifications about the T7 can be found in Appendix A of the T7's Datasheet.
T7-Pro vs. T7
The T7-Pro has the following additional features:
- 802.11b/g WiFi connectivity.
- Low-Speed and High-Resolution (24-bit) sigma-delta ADC.
- Battery Backed RTC for stand-alone data logging.
- Factory Installed microSD card for stand-alone data logging.
OEM Versions :
The T7 and T7-Pro come in standard and OEM versions. The OEM versions are intended to be embedded in another device. They are missing the enclosure and most connectors, as it is easier to install connectors than it is to remove them. LabJack can customize the boards to add or remove hardware before shipping, for an additional fee. More information on OEM versions can be found in the OEM Versions section of the T7 Datasheet.
* Some examples are Windows only. Look at the LJM library examples page for details.
- Each purchase includes lifetime support
- Actively monitored and highly informative forums where users can share ideas, ask questions, and get answers from both peers and our technical support staff
- Free applications to configure, test, and log data to file
- Free examples: C/C++, C#, Delphi, Java, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python, VB.NET and more...*
- Modbus TCP – Use any platform that supports TCP/IP, no driver required
- The free, cross-platform LabJack LJM Library – Extends/wraps the Modbus protocol for convenience
- Expansion boards and accessories – Add ±10V DACs, 4-20 mA inputs, terminal boards, relay boards and more...
- This all sounds like what I need, but why LabJack?
Package Contents (Non-OEM)
- T7 (-Pro) unit itself in red enclosure
- USB cable (6 ft / 1.8 m)
- Ethernet Cable (6ft / 1.8m)
- USB 5V power supply
- Antenna (T7-Pro only)Other package details: No software CD included. Download the software from labjack.com
- Retail packing (Package) size: 10" x 7" x 3"
- Retail packing (Package) wt: 1.2lb
CB37 Terminal Board
CB15 Terminal Board
Mux80 AIN Expansion Board
Email : email@example.com
FB : https://www.facebook.com/vibrationservices/